- UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE: CBO Ovens 1) hold heat longer 2) heat faster 3) can cook in excess of 1000°. All thanks to a proprietary blend of commercial grade refractory cement.
- REMARKABLE FLAVORS: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- ENDLESS MENU POSSIBILITIES: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- PROVEN: Time-tested by thousands of Chicago Brick Oven owners from coast to coast.
- CERTIFIED: For Residential & Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use. Conforms to UL Subject 2162, NSF/ANSI STD 4 and are certified to ULC STD S627.
CBO-1000 DIY Wood-Fired Oven Kit includes:
- 7-Piece Oven - 2-piece Dome, 3-piece Hearth (53" x 39" cooking surface), Arch, Decorative Door
- Install Kit - Anchor Plate, Insulating Board & Blanket, Steel Plate, Mortar
- Accessory Package - Pizza Peel, Cleaning Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun
THE BIGGER THE BETTER!
With over 2,000 square inches of cooking space, the CBO-1000 Commercial Pizza Oven DIY Kit is the ideal high-output commercial oven. It uses three methods to cook efficiently: convection, radiant and conduction.
Design a one-of-a-kind outdoor (or indoor) oven yourself, or enlist a professional contractor to help you create the perfect centerpiece for your kitchen.
Encase your pizza oven outdoors or indoors with the enduring look of brick. Face it with stone to blend into the natural landscape. Surround it with stucco for an authentic Old World touch. It’s up to you. Chicago Brick Oven prefab outdoor pizza oven kits are certified to UL and NSF4 Standards for safe outdoor and indoor installations.
Assembling a CBO-1000 DIY Kit is easy. Watch this short video (1:24) to see how everything comes together.
After assembling your CBO-1000 DIY Kit, curing the oven before its first use is a critical, yet very simple, step. Here are instructions on how to cure a CBO Outdoor Pizza Oven.