ROSSO - MINO | Wood Fired Pizza Oven - with Cart
Exclusively at the Great Outdoor Pizza Ovens Co!
In the Heart of Traditions from Italy
The distinctive feature of a Rossofuoco wood burning oven is its “direct wood oven chamber” developed by high-qualified Italian craftsmen.
Discover the joy and time of bringing family together:
Our wood burning ovens express the desire to be with family and with friends – the pleasure to cook together and to eat at the open air. The pleasure of the conviviality taking care to the functionality and to the respect for the environment. Our ovens are created for all people who want to share the passion for cooking and for good food with the ones they loved. We believe that we always cook thinking about someone otherwise you are just making the food.
Pizzas ready in 2 minutes!
Direct Wood Burning Oven: offers simplicity and with the domed top generates that great taste and even cooking area.
Made in Italy: Our products are completely made in Italy with top-quality materials.
- 2 Year Warranty: Two year warranty on the combustion and baking chambers.
- Easy Maintenance: Our ovens allow for easy dismounting and reassembling right on the spot and easy to clean.
- Portability: the MINO is big on flavor, yet small enough to take to your next event.
ROSSOFUOCO MINO includes:
- Oven - Crankcase orange painted – Front panel black painted
- Multipurpose Cart - black painted with stainless steel top.
- Standard Equipment - Chimney with valve and brazier.
Accessory Package - Digital Thermometer Gun, Oven Mitt
Countertop Oven 27.76"(L1) x 19.09"(P1) x 12.40"(H2)
Modular Kitchen Cart 30.51"(P1) x 27.76"(L1) x 35.43"(H2)
Chimney 3.94" (D1)
Cooking Chamber 23.62"(CL) x 15.75"(CP)
Countertop Oven: 74.96lbs / 34kg
Modular Kitchen Cart: 61.73lb / 28kg
Crankcase orange painted – Front panel black painted – Multipurpose Kitchen cart black painted with stainless steel top.
Digital thermometer, chimney with valve, brazier, oven mitt.
We are the exclusive North American Rossofuoco Distributor, dealer inquiries welcomed.