We have selected for you the best tools to make pizza at home and even includes a cookbook to get started.
The Pizzaiolo Kit is composed of all the tools necessary to bake pizza: peel, round peel, ember-mover, oven brush, small wooden paddle, dough ball box, laser thermometer, wheel cutter, small paddle, pastry cutter, chopping board, heat-resistant glove and cookbook.
All the tools in the kit are Made in Italy and food used certified.
The tools in wood are entirely handmade and the remaining ones are selected according to high quality standards.
- The round peel is lightweight, sturdy and easy to handle. Furthermore, thanks to its brushed stainless steel structure, it allows you to clean the part that touches the pizza.
- The ember-mover permits you to prepare the oven floor and to move the ash, embers and burning wood to the side.
- The peel to put the pizza in the oven, with its wooden handle and brushed stainless steel structure, guarantees robustness, cleanliness and handling. Its rounded edge makes putting pizza in the oven easy.
- The brush is equipped with brass bristles which render cleaning more effective and, most of all, preserve the refractory floor.
- The set is available in two versions which vary with the peel length: Kit Pizzaiolo 90 cm (35.5 in) and Kit Pizzaiolo 120 cm (47.3 in).
- A small paddle made of steamed beechwood where you can prepare pizza, bake focaccia and pizza by the meter.
- The dough ball box guarantees the proper air conditions and maximum hygiene for the rising process. Suitable for any home refrigerator (11.8 inches x 15.7 x 4H).
- Asymmetrical small paddle for dough balls to simplify handling the dough balls. Pastry cutter, with ergonomic handle and stainless steel blade, perfect for a clean cut of the dough. Pizza wheel cutter with ergonomic handle and removable stainless steel blade to cut the pizza with precision.
- The heat-resistant glove in 100% cotton bouclé continuous filament is ideal to safely use the hot parts of the wood-fired oven.
- With the spruce chopping board processed for food products, it is possible to follow the furrows in order to cut the pizza in equal parts.
- The infrared thermometer allows you to read the temperature on all points of the oven floor in order to bake at the right time.
- In the cookbook there are lots of recipes to cook in your wood fired oven.
Optional Peel Holder
Add the optional Copper Colored Vela Peel Holder to hold the peels, brush and ember-mover.
Watch ALFA chef make delicious dishes using all the available tools and optional wood fired cooking accessories available.