ZENO 4 Pizze - Created to cook pizzas without compromises!
The Zeno Serie professional electric pizza ovens reach up to 500°C in 90 min., allowing pizza makers to churn out various types of pizzas with impeccable results.
Regardless of whether it’s a classic Neapolitan pizza or a Roman pizza, by the slice, contemporary, American, or gourmet, every pizza will consistently be cooked to perfection.
The Zeno Serie’s technical features are designed to achieve excellence, combining exceptional performance with minimal energy expenditure.
The Zeno Professional Electric Pizza Oven needs no chimney, unless expressly required by local laws, and it can neutralize bad smells with a simple odor eliminator.
It attains temperatures as high as a real wood-fired oven, which makes it perfect for countries where it is very complicated to get authorized to burn firewood. The exposed heating elements of the dome allow a rapid heating of the oven floor as well. By virtue of Alfa Forni’s high-density refractory bricks, the heat is retained much longer than in competing products, resulting in a drastic reduction in power consumption.
Thanks to the continuous research during the development stage of the Zeno oven, Alfa Forni has come up with the idea of keeping the control panel in the upper part to get the oven separate from the base. This feature allows you to choose whether to use the appliance without its base for greater ease of installation or to use it in all its glory as a compact and complete oven.
Balance: The power ratio between the dome and the floor makes for a balanced cooking (9 heating elements in the dome and 6 in the floor).
The dome: Thanks to the visible infrared heating elements, heat transfer occurs by direct radiation and the refractory bricks act as a shield keeping the heat in the cooking chamber and gradually releasing it.
The floor: Due to the radiation from the dome and the high-density Alfa Forni bricks, it can be operated at 5/10% of the power cutting down energy consumption.
The electric wires are divided by type, color-coded and bundled into a cable up to the control unit placed inside the oven landing to allow maintenance operations to be carried out easily and rapidly by any electrician.
- Heating elements: to gain access to the elements, unscrew the right-hand side panel and remove it.
- Control unit: the bundle of cables is inside the oven landing; just lift the lava stone top to reach it.
The Touch Screen enables to manage the oven with one finger:The 5″ control interface is perfectly integrated into the design of the oven: just a simple touch is needed to manage Zeno in both automatic and manual mode, accurately select the temperature, and program the on and off feature.
The large Touch Screen allows for easy and intuitive access to numerous customizable cooking programmes and multiple intelligent functions.
One of the many available programmes is the automatic pyrolytic cleaning programme, which enables to remove any cooking residue, saving both time and effort, while avoiding unnecessary wasting of water and chemical detergents.
Front fume extraction hood for better air quality:
The Zeno professional electric pizza oven is equipped with a special front fume extraction hood.
This small, very useful element allows for the correct suction of the vapors exiting the oven’s mouth, thus improving the well-being of the pizza maker in the work environment.
- Black lava stone top with stainless-steel slab to break thermal bridging.
- Insulated and painted front designed by Alfa Forni.
- Outer casing painted in high temperature silver grey.
- Stainless steel extractor hood with vapour collection system designed by Alfa Forni.
- Refractory cooking chamber.
- 5 cm thick Alfa Forni interchangeable refractory oven floor.
- Triple insulation. Base: panels with density 180. Cooking chamber: 4 cm panels resistant to temperatures over 1 200°C; further insulation with ceramic fiber rolls.
- Stainless-steel funneled vapor drainpipe.
- Interior lightbulb.
- Digital temperature control.
- Floor and dome independent power modulation; 9 heating elements in the vault, 6 in the floor.
- Removable insulated door.
- Adjustable vapour outlet valve.
- Personalisable cooking programmes.
- Programmable ignition.
- Easily accessible wiring.
- 4 hidden casters.
- Side anchor to facilitate transport.
- Side hooks for pizza peels.
- Continuous temperature measurement.
Fuel Type: Electricity
Colors: Silver Gray
Oven dimensions WxDxH 104x116x85 cm / 40.9x45.6x33.4 in
Cooking floor WxD 75x75 cm / 29.5x29.5 in
60’ to reach 500°C / 932°F
Pizza capacity 4
Pizzas every 60 minutes 60
Average consumption 7kw
Maximum power 13.5kw
Top Weight 305 kg / 672.41 lbs
Top w/Base Weight 370 kg / 815.71 lbs