The Great Outdoor Pizza Ovens Company is pleased to present the Duetto Dual Burner Turntable Gas Fired Pizza Oven by Fornoteca.
The Duetto Outdoor Pizza Oven is the game changer in pizza oven and comes standard with a 4 wheeled swivel caster stand which can easily be converted to countertop use.
With the domed dual burner turntable, your guests will certainly gather around watching the intense heat deliver their favorite topped pizza in under 90 seconds.
It heats up to an ideal temperature of 700 degrees in under 5 minutes and cooks efficiently, allowing you to focus your attention on preparing and serving your meals.
And the Duetto is versatile enough to cook other dishes, including chicken, fish, wings, ribs, vegetables and more.
Winner of the 2017 innovation award.
The Duetto oven easily converts for counter top use by simply gripping the padded handles at the sides and lifting the oven straight up to detach from the stand.
- Dual cast iron burners (100,000 BTU's combined)
- Fuel Type: Gas
- High-heat retention fire brick stones (top and bottom)
- Thermal shock resistant - won't crack with rapid temperature change
- 16" diameter bottom stone rotates with motor
- Lubricated industrial bearings
- Turntable and shaft are forged to create a seamless piece
- Durable rotisserie motor (plugs-in or use (2) D-sized batteries)
- Individual left & right flame control knobs
- Safe & convenient push buttons for both igniter and motor
- Self cooking - the stone rotates pizza for you for you (cooks evenly)
- Side handles stay cool for safe moving & lifting of oven
- (4) locking swivel caster wheels
- Removable stainless steel shelf
- Stainless steel main door with handle (conceals propane tank)
- External Dimensions: D 33in, W 31in, H 78in
- Internal Dimensions: D 24in, W 24in, H 13in
- Weight: 286 lbs.
- Warranty: one-year warranty against manufacturer defect.
- Some assembly required - minimum maintenance (simply brush the stone clean).
- Durable weather cover
- Pizza tools starter kit