The “zesty” oven you were looking for!
Brio at last! Here’s the new Alfa Forni’s 2-pizza gas-fired oven. Brio is the oven that heats up so quicky that you can eat your first pizza in just 30 minutes.
Available Colors: Antique Red / Silver Black
Batch of bread: 4.5 to 6 lbs
Fuel: HYBRID – gas and wood
Number of people: 1 to 20
Maximum temperature: 932° F / 500° C
Available in Top version – Top version + table / Top version + base
Bring home the Brio to cook the real Neapolitan pizza in 90 seconds!
Alfa’s R&D team has succeeded in producing an oven capable of retaining as much heat as possible by limiting heat loss after a careful study of the cooking chamber’s proportions and fluid flows protected by the Alfa Flue System™ patent; in this way, the heat is trapped for a long time inside the Alfa high-density fire bricks so that they reach the good temperature for an even cooking.
Choose how to set up your kitchen nook with an Alfa oven: the Brio comes in the top version so that you can place it on an existing surface in the garden, mount it on its dedicated base or install it on the Alfa multifunction table.
- External oven temperatures are moderate because of the double layer of high-density, ceramic fiber insulation usually used in commercial pizza ovens (30% more insulation than competing products).
- The Alfa refractory bricks have higher density to gradually release heat and cook better (40% more retention than competing products).
- The Brio dimensions have been especially designed so that the oven can rest on the top of outdoor kitchens (only 76 cm deep).
- The Brio’s wraparound design will leave all your guests speechless.
- Available in the top version to place on the table, the shelf or the dedicated Alfa base.
The right base for the right oven!
Alfa Forni bends over backwards to satisfy its customers and this time it has chosen to accessorize the new Brio gas-fired oven with a base designed specifically for it.
The wheeled base comes with a bottom shelf to place the gas bottle on it so as it takes up minimum space in the garden or in the outdoor kitchen.
Really easy to assemble and very handy: put the Brio on it and screw the four feet to the oven base.
• Heating time: 20 minutes
• Recommended fuel: LPG gas or Natural Gas
• Max oven temperature: 1,000oF +
• Heat Capacity: 71,000 BTU/hr
• Chimney dimensions: 5.9”
• Cooking Floor W x D: 27.5” x 19.7”
• Oven Floor Area: 3.77 ft2
• Weight: Top only 215 lbs
BRIO oven ships LPG with parts to convert to NG
Base has a stainless-steel front panel to hide LPG tank,
black handle and 4 professional casters with brakes.
Weighs as little as 70 lbs and is available in Black.
Optional Oven Base Cart:
- Panel to hide the gas bottle or Wood holder panel.
- Epoxy resin, anthracite handle.
- 4 professional casters with brakes.
- It weighs as little as 32 kg!
- It fits in every car truck.
Link to Cart Base Assembly Sheet